Hello Community,

1- Why in Facility Manager we've to select a facility first before doing
anything else even if there's only one facility defined; this is even
highlighted with a remark in that screen. '
If there is only one facility, you need to select it to continue, no search
available'

2 -  This is related to having the Facility LOV available in the search
parameters for related screens; in the Inventory screen such LOV isn't
available and the search result is for the previously selected facility
only, while in 'Inventory Items' and 'Inventory Item Details' we have the
Facility LOV available.

I believe there's some wisdom in this design and would appreciate it if you
share it with me.

Regards,
Emad