Von: Emad Radwan <eradwan1...@gmail.com>
Gesendet: Sonntag, 3. März 2024 14:18:38
An: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Betreff: Shipment of inventory for a workshop

Hello Community,

Issuing customer inventory is the last step via actions like 'Quick ship
entire order' and maybe others. That's fine in merchandising but if we're
in a workshop where we need to issue the spare parts to do the maintenance
and finalizing the sales order is yet to take place later. Could you let me
know how this situation is handled?

Regadsm
Emad