The Struts team is pleased to announce that Tiles has been promoted to its
own Top Level Project.  This move will allow us to stabilize the development
of the Tiles 2 framework and  push it towards its first final release.  The
website for the new project has not yet been published so here are the
relevant mailing lists.  Please direct all future questions and discussion
about Apache Tiles to one of the following lists:

* Tiles User Discussion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
* Tiles Development <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
* SVN Commit Notifications <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
* JIRA Issue Tracking Notifications <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

The Tiles JIRA instance is hosted with the Struts project and can be found
here:

   https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/TILES

The project website, when it is ready, will be found here:

   http://tiles.apache.org/

Please watch the Tiles mailing lists for future developments, which should
be happening fairly quickly now.  We thank the Struts Project for giving us
a place to start and to grow, and we look forward to great things from both
projects!

Thanks,
Apache Tiles PMC

PS.  I included the lists I'm part of in this message.  Please feel free to
forward to other appropriate lists.