Adrian,
I use Eclipse with MyEclipse. As to you need for "drag and drop and autocompletion for EL expressions and tags", that will be a challenge. MyEclipse does offer some autocompete and validation, but when you are using new release of MyFaces/Shale/... taglibs the IDE can lag behind.

Paul Spencer

Adrian Gonzalez wrote:
Hello,

Is there a good IDE (drag and drop and autocompletion for EL expressions and
tags) for facelets or Clay technology ?

What IDE are you using to create JSF apps ?

My current purpose is to see if one can use JSF for mainstream development
(developers with little
experience in Java / web technologies), so drag & drop,
autocompletion would be a must - the company has currently developed ~100 web
apps.

Seeking advice on the trinidad user list, I've been given pointers to use
facelets or shale Clay, to really AVOID JSP for rendering, and to ask to this
mailing list (thanks Gary for the tip !), since there's a lot of knowledgeable
people (such as Ryan Wynn ;)).

I'm just using IBM RAD 6, and it's quite difficult (ibm proprietary components,
JSF 1.0, JSP...) - I've integrated myfaces on it, simulating dummy ibm
components - since IBM's are tied to SUN RI, but it's doesn't appear to be a
good solution even if it's working.

Thanks

P.S. sorry this question is not really a Shale question

___________________________________________________________________________ Découvrez une nouvelle façon d'obtenir des réponses à toutes vos questions ! Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/Réponses http://fr.answers.yahoo.com