Thank you very much for the info.

I've also found these liks after googling :

Eclipse WTP (free) or
- using Eclipse WTP as suggested by Rick Hightower [1], basically :
    . you need to rename .xhtml extension to jspx.
    . you need to add some jsp directives such as <jsp:root>).
    .  I'm not sure, but expect some difficulties websphere appserver, all
calls to jspx files are directed to jsp container.
- More for Eclipse WTP :

Mail exchange to add facelet suport to Eclipse WTP - don't know if there's
something implemented now or if it's forgotten [3].

RAD (very commercial ;)):
- same approach on RAD as WTP. But gives drag and drop capacities.

    . some more problems on RAD 6 : the designer adds ibm jsf libraries
automatically on the first drag and drop, and some JSF components (such
as f:view, hx:scriptCollector, h:form).

Exadel Studio Pro (commercial)
http://www.exadel.com/web/portal/products/ExadelStudioPro

An old link on Myfaces wiki [2]