I believe you mean v1.0.4 (there isn't a v1.1.4, yet). With that assumption ...

On 6/27/07, Alexandre Corrêa Barbosa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi guys,

I'm trying to use the 'dialogScope' managedBean, that according to the
documentation is the way to save data available only during a dialog.
The way I'm trying to access this data is inside a managedBean in request
scope, using ValueBinding, like this:

ValueBinding myVB = ctx.getApplication().createValueBinding( "#{
dialogScope.myData}" );

<snip/>

Try replacing "dialogScope" with "dialog.data".

The primary documentation ( links on front page
http://shale.apache.org/ ) is about the code in trunk (yet
unreleased).

For the v1.0.4 release, the documentation is here:

http://shale.apache.org/1.0.4/

In particular, the dialog API module is here (which mentions "dialog.data"):

http://shale.apache.org/1.0.4/shale-dialog/

-Rahul

But when I try t execute this, I got the following message:

2007-06-26 12:15:19,494 136856 DEBUG [
org.apache.myfaces.el.VariableResolverImpl] (http-0.0.0.0-8180-1:) Variable
'dialogScope' could not be resolved.

Is there something that I'm missing? I've looked for the dialogScope manged
bean definition into the faces-config.xml of the shale's libraries, and I
couldn't find it.
Any hint on that?

Thanks in advance,
Alexandre