On 7/2/07, Zarick Lau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Our project currently using JSF RI 1.2, facelets 1.1.11, trinidad 1.0.1.
> and
> > spring2.
> >
> > I've just added shale-core (for ViewController) into our project.
>
> What version of Shale are you using?  From version 1.0.4 (the current
> on) onwards, the ViewController stuff is in shale-view-xxx.jar, not
> shale-core-xxx.jar.

Yes, you're right.
I'm using shale-view and shale-core.

> I'm also try to add shale-tiger, however, once shale-tiger are added.
> >
> > Spring's integration stop working. We're currently using
> > org.springframework.web.jsf.DelegatingVariableResolver
> >
> > To inject spring bean into normal JSF backing bean.
> >
> > Is it a legitimate use case for mixing spring2, jsf-ri and shale-tiger
> > together?
>
> It should indeed by a legitimate use case.  I suspect there might be
> something going on with the order that the resolvers are loaded ...
> will need to do some investigation to figure that out.

You mean, shale-tiger also providing a resolvers.
The order of shale-resolver and spring resolver is not correct?
What should I do to help finding out the cause?

Unfortunately, there is no current configuration-based mechanism to
resolve the ordering issue -- this is one of the topics of things the
JSF 2.0 expert group needs to look at.  In the mean time, we
implementors of JSF stuff need to ensure that our functionality works
no matter what the ordering is.

Thanks and regards,
Zarick

Craig