Hi,

shale-tiger doesn't seem to work with myfaces 1.2 which has recenlty been released. I have a bean annotated with @Bean and it doesn't seem to be picked up. The bean doesn't exists when I try to get/set some properties on it using EL. Everything is fine with the bean when it's declared in faces-config.xml. Additionally no messages are logged by tiger even on debug level apart from the one that states that 'original variableResolver was wrapped...'

Does shale-tiger work with jsf 1.2? (I've quickly skimmed through the sources and it seems that only DTDs for jsf 1_0 and 1_1 are allowed (FacesConfigParser#REGISTRATIONS) if that's what it's used for. I've configured my webapp according to the jee5 tutorial where they use schema for 1.2. May this be the reason why shale-tiger doesn't register the annotated beans?)

Regards,
Tom Pasierb