>From: "Anthony Yulo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> Is there already a workaround to using Shale with Oracle ADF Faces (not
> Trinidad)?
>

> I had read an article dated 2006 that there is a conflict between the
> Servlet Filters by Shale and Oracle ADF faces.

You can override the shale dialog prefix using a context param in the web.xml.
The default is "dialog:" but you can provide your own.

This feature was added to the 1.0.4 release:
https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/SHALE-355

<context-param>
      <param-name>org.apache.shale.dialog.DIALOG_PREFIX</param-name>
      <param-value>sdialog:</param-value>
</context-param>

> But does anyone has successfully used Shale and Oracle ADF Faces
> together?
>

> I want to try using Shale's Dialog Manager instead of Oracles ADF Faces'
> Dialog Framework. I want to test the waters if Shale's Dialog would
> satisfy my needs.
>

> Regards,
>

> Anton

Gary