Hopefully this is not a too silly question:

I am struggling getting the tiger extension (1.0.4) working in my Tomcat 6.0.13
and using the Java Service Wrapper (http://wrapper.tanukisoftware.org) for
startup. Everything seems to come up right but if accessing a annotated bean,
it is not recognized.

I debugged  now a little bit and realized that the LifecycleListener is not
kicked on, thus, the Tiger extension is never initialized (LifecycleListener2).
If I register the LifecycleListener in the web.xml, everything seems to work
out.

My question now is simply if this registration is mandatory because, what
confuses me, if running my little example without the wrapper in the Tomcat
everything goes without registering the listener. As far as I have seen in
the docs, it is only necessary to put the tiger extension jar, with core
and view, into the lib.

Thanks a lot!
Mehr Erfolg dank E-Mail Marketing!
Unser spezialisiertes E-Marketing Team unterstützt Sie gerne bei der
Konzeption und Umsetzung Ihrer E-Mail Marketing Kampagnen. Rufen
Sie uns an oder informieren Sie sich unter http://www.unic.com/inx