>From: Tomasz Pasierb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> Hey guys,
>
> I was wondering if there is any support for developing clay xml views in
> Eclipse Europa - it's hard to remember all the available tag and their
> attributes :(. When developing jsp or jsf pages I get some content
> assist but can't get any for clay pages.
>
> How do you develop views using clay?

The shale_clay_plugin_for_eclipse resting in the sandbox.  The build only works
with eclipse 3.2 but you can still get it to build with a few steps. Give it a
try.  It's real slick.

1) Build is dependent on the 1.1.0-SNAPSHOT
svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/shale/framework/trunk shale
cd shale
mvn clean install

2) The plugin needs the sandbox parent pom.

svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/shale/sandbox/ sandbox
cd sandbox/shale-eclipse-plugins/plugins/shale_clay_plugin_for_eclipse

3) Eclipse 3.3 will not work with the maven pde-maven-plugin but the script
will resolve the dependencies.  The build will fail but the /lib folder will be
populated with jars for the maven repos.

mvn install

4) Open a workspace in eclipse 3.3 and import existing projects into workspace.
Select the "shale_clay_plugin_for_eclipse" folder.

5) Select the /META-INF/MANIFEST.MF and use the "Exporting" wizzard on the
overview
   tab (step 3) to build the plugin.

6)  Drop the exported plugin jar "shale_clay_plugin_1.0.0.jar" into your 3.3
plugins folder.

7)  Start eclipse using the -update command line arg.

8)  Open up a shale/clay project.  Right mouse click the clay-config.xml, Open
With/Clay XML Editor

> Thanks
> Tom

Gary