Hi, I have a web application using myfaces and shale framework. I need
to create a batch program that reuse the code developed for the front
end to make the same stuff it do. The first solution is to use a screen
scraping software. Is there a way to use Shale-Test-Framework to
simulate every action in the browser setting up the mock objects ?

I hope the question is comprehensible :)

Regards

Mario

proprietary, or otherwise private information.  If you have received it in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other
use of the email by you is prohibited.