On 9/12/07, Esteve Avilés <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Does anybody know when will next Shale version be released?

No, I suppose we should get on that :-)

Will it include support on Tiles 2.0

Well, it already does, but it's working with an oder 2x version. I don't
think it's a huge task to go in and upgrade to the latest version. I just
haven't had time to do it yet. I need to get on that too :-)

and JSF 1.2

I'm not sure if the very next version will require or be compatible with 1.2.
I'm not really sure what we need to do, if anything, to be compatible. I
know 1.2 compatibility is our long-term goal. Does anyone else know where we
stand on that?

HTH,
Greg