From: Movva, Sudhir [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2007 12:38 PM
To: user@shale.apache.org
Subject: RE: Sample for using MyFaces Shale and Tiles

Ryan,
Just give it one final shot with the configuration I provided below with
the versions specified. Shale is a wonderful framework. I would hate to
see you leave 'coz of some minor setback.
The reason I say this, I had tough time configuring my application and
after all the initial leg work, I am loving Shale now.