I am using Aajx (Yahoo UI!'s asyncRequest) to post a form.

        YAHOO.util.Connect.setForm(moduleForm);
        YAHOO.util.Connect.asyncRequest('POST',
'dynamic/a_backing_bean/save.jsf', ...

At backend, I am using Shale-Remoting to catch the result. I make the call

public void save() {
//do sth
            getFacesContext().responseComplete();

getFacesContext().getExternalContext().dispatch("/a_nested_view.jsf");
}

To return the result. At the browser, I use JavaScript to set the target's
DIV's innerHTML to be replaced by the HTML fragment returned.

It works perfectly using Tomcat 5.5 but when I switched to Glassfish. It
renders the whole page including the parent view. I would like Shale/GF just
return the nested view instead of the whole page.

I have tried to use remoting without a form post, only the target nested
view will be rendered in both Tomcat 5.5 and Glassfish.

I am also using Shale-Tiger and Shale-Spring. All shale related classes are
at version 1.0.4. I am using myfaces-1.1.5

Anybody has any ideas what I have to do to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.