I have attached the TilesViewHandler source to the existing bug report at:

    https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/SHALE-302

I granted ASF Works inclusion, but Sun com package code is involved, so
you may have to sort the licensing issues out depending on what you do
with it.

For those developers who are using the Shale API versus developing it,
if you wish to use this code to work with Tiles, JSF 1.2 RI and Shale,
feel free to do so, but note that it is completely experimental
non-production level code and you use it at your own risk.

                         -=> Gregg <=-