Hi All,
I've downloaded two Shale "distributions". One from
http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-05-2006/jw-0515-jsf.html Javaworld JSF
Shale Seam ,
other  "from http://apache.mirrors.crysys.hit.bme.hu/dist/shale Apache Shale
mirror ,
here shale-usecases-current.zip

I want to integrate the two so my application would contain operational
features from Shale usecases and user-interface elements from the first
example (later even more). However, the shale-*jar files doesn't match  in
number and in contents, many important classes missing from both and I can't
find a way to integate them.
I can't put both shale-core.jar and shale-core-1.0.4.jar in my application.
The application is EJB3 with stateless session beans under JBoss 4.2.1 which
part is already clear (I already removed JSF from it).

Why are these jars so different? How could I make them cooperate?

Thank you in advance: Balázs Bámer