yes, I'm playing around with myfaces 1.2 and shale 1.1.0-SNAPSHOT

Gary VanMatre pisze:
From: Ryan Lubke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Gary VanMatre wrote:
From: Tomasz Pasierb

Hi guys, does clay support jsf 1.2, I mean should it be working when used with jsf 1.2 implementation? I've been playing with it and I'm not sure whether it's my fault or framework's. The problem is that in the rendered view I have a string "". I guess this should be replaced with the actual state information somewhere around the render-response phase but isn't in my case. I placed the form component in the layout (template) file.

It sounds like this issue is related to a RI API change [1]. They removed the
class that I was using to determine the version of the runtime. We'll have to find another way. Actually, the class is still package, but isn't used. I left it in there so that shale wouldn't break.

Wow, that was very thoughtful. I�ll try to get a fix in for this so that you can clean up. Tom, are you by chance using myfaces 1.2?

[1] https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/SHALE-472

Any help appreciated :-) Regards, Tom