Hi Folks,

I am using shale-test for developing my JSF unit tests. I noticed in the output of my tests some odd output (Ex: "descriptor (class=some.package.and.class name=someName"). I tracked this down to when I create a ValueBinding and retrieve a value using the getValue () method. The getValue method creates a PropertyDescriptor from the method descriptor. This method has System.err.println lines throughout and Im not sure why. Was this left over from a debugging session or should these lines be there? They seem like tracing or debugging information to me. Any clarification would be nice.

Thanks,
--Chris