Thanks again. I have another question. How does shale work with
fileload? I am trying to use t:fileUpload from tomahawk. I copied the
component definition into my clay-config.xml

<component jsfid="t:inputFileUpload"
        componentType="org.apache.myfaces.HtmlInputFileUpload"
        extends="baseOutput>
        <attributes>
                <set name="id" bindingType="VB" />
      </attributes>
</component>

And I added the following in my html form

<form enctype="multipart/form-data">

<input jsfid="t:inputFileUpload" value="#{mybean.symbolsFile}"
storage="file" />

<input type="submit" action="#{mybean.getQuotes}" value="Get Quotes"/>

</form>

When I hit the submit button, action method is never invoked.
Interestingly, if I remove the "enctype" attribute, action method is
indeed invoked but the input is null which is expected. I have the
extension filter configured.

Any idea?