Greg Reddin ha scritto:
On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 4:48 AM, Mario Buonopane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi, one year agò i download the shale version 1.1.0-SNAPSHOT-20070626.
Now i can't find any version 1.1.X from the shale site. Any body cna help
me?

We're sort of in a state of disrepair right now. Do you know where you
downloaded it from? I can't find it in any of the usual places now. It
won't be in the nightly build area because the 1.1.0 branch won't
build.

I downloaded one year agò...i don't remember where (i suppose in nightly build) but i remember that the first version after 1.0.4 was 1.1.x.
If you want the latest release version you can download 1.0.4 here:

    http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/shale/

If you want something newer than that you can check out the source for
1.0.5 and build it (we're working on a 1.0.5 release). The svn
location for 1.0.5 is:

    svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/shale/framework/branches/SHALE_1_0_X/

If you really need 1.1.0 the news is not good right now. As soon as
the 1.0.5 release is done I'm planning to start looking at 1.1.0 and
getting it working. In the meantime you're welcome to check out the
source and give it a try yourself:

    svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/shale/framework/trunk/

I don't understand why you are working now on version 1.0.5 and one year agò on 1.1.0! If you go in project summary you talk about version 1.1.0!

Does that help? Sorry for the mess.
No, sorry but your response does not help me because at the moment i don't know if 1.0.4 has same fix of my version. I remember that when i downloaded a snapshot version was because the stable version didn't work well.
I don't know waht to do know...
Greg

Mario