b0c1<http://apache-spark-user-list.1001560.n3.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=user_nodes&user=1215>,
 could you post your code? I am interested in your solution.

Thanks
Adrian

From: boci [mailto:boci.b...@gmail.com]
Sent: June-26-14 6:17 PM
To: user@spark.apache.org
Subject: Re: ElasticSearch enrich

Wow, thanks your fast answer, it's help a lot...

b0c1

Skype: boci13, Hangout: boci.b...@gmail.com<mailto:boci.b...@gmail.com>

On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 11:48 PM, Holden Karau
<hol...@pigscanfly.ca<mailto:hol...@pigscanfly.ca>> wrote:
Hi b0c1,

I have an example of how to do this in the repo for my talk as well, the
specific example is at
https://github.com/holdenk/elasticsearchspark/blob/master/src/main/scala/com/holdenkarau/esspark/IndexTweetsLive.scala
 . Since DStream doesn't have a saveAsHadoopDataset we use foreachRDD and then
call  saveAsHadoopDataset on the RDD that gets passed into the function we
provide to foreachRDD.

e.g.

stream.foreachRDD{(data, time) =>
     val jobconf = ...
     data.map(prepareDataForIndexing).saveAsHadoopDataset(jobConf)
}

Hope that helps :)

Cheers,

Holden :)