The windowing capabilities of spark streaming determine the events in the RDD
created for that time window.  If the duration is 1s then all the events
received in a particular 1s window will be a part of the RDD created for that
window for that stream.

On Friday, July 4, 2014 1:28 PM, alessandro finamore