Hi Burak,

I tried running it through the Spark shell, but I still ended with the same
error message as in Hadoop:
"java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: AWS Access Key ID and Secret Access Key
must be specified as the username or password (respectively) of a s3n URL,
or by setting the fs.s3n.awsAccessKeyId or fs.s3n.awsSecretAccessKey
properties (respectively)."
I guess the files are publicly available, but only to registered AWS users,
so I caved in and registered for the service. Using the credentials that I
got I was able to download the files using the local spark shell.

Thanks!

Tom