Oh I'm sorry, I somehow misread your email as looking for the label. I
read too fast. That was pretty silly. THis works for me though:

scala> val point = LabeledPoint(1,Vectors.dense(2,3,4))
point: org.apache.spark.mllib.regression.LabeledPoint = (1.0,[2.0,3.0,4.0])

scala> point.features(1)
res10: Double = 3.0