I want to use pagerank on a 3GB textfile, which contains a bipartite list
with variables "id" and "brand".

Example:
id,brand
86246,15343
86246,27873
86246,14647
86246,55172
86246,3293
86246,2820
86246,3830
86246,2820
86246,5603
86246,72482

To perform the page rank I have to create a graph object, adding the edges
by setting sourceID=id and distID=brand. In GraphLab there is function: g =
SGraph().add_edges(data, src_field='id', dst_field='brand')

Is there something similar in GraphX? In the GraphX docs there is an example
where a separate edgelist and usernames are joined, but I couldn't find a
use case for my problem.