You can create a new SparkContext inside your container pointed to your
master. However, for your script to run you must call addJars to put the
code on your workers' classpaths (except when running locally).

Hopefully your webapp has some lib folder which you can point to as a
source for the jars. In the Play Framework you can use
play.api.Play.application.getFile("lib") to get a path to the lib directory
and get the contents. Of course that only works on the packaged web app.

--
Daniel Siegmann, Software Developer
Velos

440 NINTH AVENUE, 11TH FLOOR, NEW YORK, NY 10001
E: daniel.siegm...@velos.io W: www.velos.io