Hi,

I am trying to call some c code, let's say the compiled file is /path/code,
and it has chmod +x. When I call it directly, it works. Now i want to call
it from Spark 1.1. My problem is not building it into Spark, but making sure
Spark can find it.

I have tried:
SPARK_DAEMON_JAVA_OPTS="-Djava.library.path=/path"
SPARK_DAEMON_JAVA_OPTS="-Djava.library.path=/path/code"
SPARK_CLASSPATH="-Djava.library.path=/path"
SPARK_JAVA_OPTS="-Djava.library.path=/path"
SPARK_LIBRARY_PATH="/path"

All with and without the "". Every single time I get
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: code (Not found
in java.library.path)

Any advice? Thanks!