Hi,

I'm a committer on that spring-hadoop project and I'm also interested in
integrating Spark with other Java applications. I would love to see some
guidance from the Spark community for the best way to accomplish this. We
have plans to add features to work with Spark Apps in similar ways we now
support Hive and Pig jobs in the spring-hadoop project. In fact, I added a
spring-hadoop-spark sub-project earlier, but there is no real code there
yet. Hoping to get this added soon, so some helpful pointers would be great.

-Thomas

[1]
https://github.com/spring-projects/spring-hadoop/tree/master/spring-hadoop-spark/src/main/java/org/springframework/data/hadoop/spark