We are running our applications through YARN and are only somtimes seeing
them into the History Server.  Most do not seem to have the
APPLICATION_COMPLETE file.  Specifically any job that ends because of "yarn
application -kill" does not show up.  For other ones what would be a reason
for them not to appear in the Spark UI?  Is there any update on this?

Thanks,
Arun