Hi,

I am looking for some resources/tutorials that will help me achive this:

My JavaSchemaRDD is from JSON objects like below.
How do I go about writing a UDF aggregate function let's say 'vectorAgg' which
I can call from sql that returns one result array that is a positional
aggregate across all the arrays of matching json objects that are in the select.

{
  "vectorId": "7d27f49e-6388-11e4-9fe2-001f29ebd7e2",
  "vectorData": [
    -1.727238,
    -0.2929525,
    -0.3537626,
    0.240797,
    -0.1168013,
    0.1258268,
    -0.1070271,
    0.4877119,
    -0.06820393,
    -0.01934624,
    0.1777821,
    0.7428637,
    0.0328331,
    0.05247593,
    0.01435089,
    0.03089523,
    -0.1077004,
    0.08026028,
    0.006148338,
    -0.197648,
    0.1349506,
    0.5219278,
    0.07526779,
    -0.01389027,
    0.3850908,
    0.06177521,
    0.2421045,
    0.01061058]
}

-Regards
Seemanto Barua

This communication is for informational purposes only. It is not intended as an
offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument or
as an official confirmation of any transaction. All market prices, data and
other information are not warranted as to completeness or accuracy and are
subject to change without notice. Any comments or statements made herein do not
necessarily reflect those of JPMorgan Chase & Co., its subsidiaries and
affiliates.

This transmission may contain information that is proprietary, privileged,
confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any
reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Although this transmission and any
attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might
affect any computer system into which it is received and opened, it is the
responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no
responsibility is accepted by JPMorgan Chase & Co., its subsidiaries and
affiliates, as applicable, for any loss or damage arising in any way from its
use. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the
sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard
copy format. Thank you.

Please refer to http://www.jpmorgan.com/pages/disclosures for disclosures
relating to European legal entities.