I dont think your screenshots came through in the email. None the less,
queueStream will not work with getOrCreate. Its mainly for testing (by
generating your own RDDs) and not really useful for production usage (where
you really need to checkpoint-based recovery).

TD

On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 4:12 PM, pnpritchard <nicholas.pritch...@falkonry.com