Hi Shahab - if your data structures are small enough a broadcasted Map is
going to provide faster lookup. Lookup within an RDD is an O(m) operation
where m is the size of the partition. For RDDs with multiple partitions,
executors can operate on it in parallel so you get some improvement for
larger RDDs.