A couple points:

You've got mismatched versions here -- 1.2.0 vs 1.2.1. You should fix
that but it's not your problem.

These are also supposed to be 'provided' scope dependencies in Maven.

You should get the Scala deps transitively and can import scala.*
classes. However, it would be a little bit more correct to depend
directly on the scala library classes, but in practice, easiest not to
in simple use cases.

If you're still having trouble look at the output of "mvn dependency:tree"