Giovanni,

The DAG can be walked by calling the "dependencies()" function on any RDD.
It returns a  Seq containing the parent RDDs. If you start at the leaves
and walk through the parents until dependencies() returns an empty Seq, you
ultimately have your DAG.

On Sat, Apr 25, 2015 at 1:28 PM, Akhil Das <ak...@sigmoidanalytics.com>
wrote:

> May be this will give you a good start
> https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/2077
>
> Thanks
> Best Regards
>
> On Sat, Apr 25, 2015 at 1:29 AM, Giovanni Paolo Gibilisco <
> gibb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> I would like to know if it is possible to build the DAG before actually
>> executing the application. My guess is that in the scheduler the DAG is
>> built dynamically at runtime since it might depend on the data, but I was
>> wondering if there is a way (and maybe a tool already) to analyze the code
>> and buidl the DAG.
>>
>> Thank you!

  • DAG Giovanni Paolo Gibilisco
    • Re: DAG Akhil Das