Hello,

we send a lot of small jobs to Spark (up to 500 in a second). When profiling
I see Throwable.getStackTrace() in the top of memory profiler which is
caused by SparkContext.getCallSite - this is memory consuming.

we use Java API, I tried to call SparkContext.setCallSite("-") before
submitting a job. After that I see less calls of Throwable.getStackTrace()
but some of them are still there. I think it is because
SparkContext.setCallSite sets thread local variable and in some cases
SparkContext.getCallSite is called from a Spark thread.

Is there any way to disable CallSite completely? We dont need this
information and we want to improve performance by disabling CallSite.

Thank You