HI,

I'm trying to execute simple sql statement from spark-shell

val sqlContext = new org.apache.spark.sql.hive.HiveContext(sc) - This one
executes properly.

Next I'm trying -
sqlContext.sql("CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS src (key INT, value STRING)")

This keeps on trying to connect Metastore but could nener. The error I'm
getting is -

Trying to connect to metastore with URI thrift://<host-name>.com:9083
set_ugi() not successful, Likely cause: new client talking to old server.
Continuing without it.
org.apache.thrift.transport.TTransportException: java.net.SocketException:
Connection reset

Any idea ?

I'm using Spark 1.2.1 and Hive is 0.14.

Regards,