Hi ,

How can I find spark.cassandra.connection.host? And what should I change ?
Should I change cassandra.yaml ?

Error says me *"Exception in thread "main" java.io.IOException: Failed to
open native connection to Cassandra at {127.0.1.1}:9042"*

What should I add *SparkConf sparkConf = new
SparkConf().setAppName("JavaApiDemo").set(**"spark.driver.allowMultipleContexts",
"true").set("spark.cassandra.connection.host", ?????);*

Best
yasemin

--
hiç ender hiç