Hi,

thanks for answers. I have read answers you provided, but I rather look for
some materials on the internals. E.g how the optimizer works, how the query
is translated into rdd operations etc. The API I am quite familiar with.
A good starting point for me was: Spark DataFrames: Simple and Fast
Analysis of Structured Data
<https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/12891/166495?utm_campaign=child-community-webcasts-feed&utm_content=Big+Data+and+Data+Management&utm_source=brighttalk-portal&utm_medium=web&utm_term=>