Hi Ben,

We can get the best model from CrossValidatorModel.BestModel, further more
we can use the write function of CrossValidatorModel
<https://github.com/apache/spark/blob/master/mllib/src/main/scala/org/apache/spark/ml/tuning/CrossValidator.scala#L340>
to implement model persistent and use the best model at other place (after
1.6 release). So I think to expose the best model parameters as public API
is not very necessary.