I need to register with KryoSerializer a Tuple3 that is generated by a call to
the sortBy() method that eventually calls collect() from
Partitioner.RangePartitioner.sketch().
The IntelliJ Idea debugger indicates that the for the Tuple3 are
java.lang.Integer, java.lang.Integer and long[].  So, the question is, how
should I specify the long[] type?
I have tried the following from my Scala code:
sparkConf.registerKryoClasses(Array(classOf[scala.Tuple3[java.lang.Integer,
java.lang.Integer, Array[java.lang.Long]]]))
However, that approach throws the following exception which indicates that I
have failed to register the Tuple3 correctly:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Class is not registered: scala.Tuple3[]
Can anyone suggest the correct way to register this Tuple3?  I suppose that I
could create register the tuple from a Java method but it would be nice to
avoid having to introduce any Java into my code.
Thanks.