>From sql/core/src/main/scala/org/apache/spark/sql/execution/commands.scala :

    case Some((SQLConf.Deprecated.TUNGSTEN_ENABLED, Some(value))) =>
      val runFunc = (sqlContext: SQLContext) => {
        logWarning(
          s"Property ${SQLConf.Deprecated.TUNGSTEN_ENABLED} is deprecated
and " +
            s"will be ignored. Tungsten will continue to be used.")
        Seq(Row(SQLConf.Deprecated.TUNGSTEN_ENABLED, "true"))
      }

FYI