anyone ever met the similar problem, which is quite strange ...

    On Friday, June 17, 2016 2:13 PM, Zhiliang Zhu
<zchl.j...@yahoo.com.INVALID> wrote:

 Hi All,
I have a big job which mainly takes more than one hour to run the whole,
however, it is very much unreasonable to exit & finish to run midway (almost
80% of the job finished actually, but not all), without any apparent error or
exception log.
I submitted the same job for many times, it is same as that.In the last line of
the run log, just one word "killed" to end, or sometimes not any  other wrong
log, all seems okay but should not finish.
What is the way for the problem? Is there any other friends that ever met the
similar issue ...
Thanks in advance!