Hi all,

I have a cluster that has multiple nodes, and the data partition is unified,
therefore all my nodes in my computer can access to the data I am working
on. Right now, I run Spark in a single node, and it work beautifully.

My question is, Is it possible to run Spark using multiple compute nodes (as
a standalone mode, I don't have HDFS/Hadoop installed)? If so, what do I
have to add/change to my Spark version or Spark script (either python or
scala)?

Thanks,

Jose