Hi,
I'm trying to understand how Spark HA works. I'm using Spark 1.6.1 and
Zookeeper 3.4.6.
I've add the following line to $SPARK_HOME/conf/spark-env.sh
export SPARK_DAEMON_JAVA_OPTS="-Dspark.deploy.recoveryMode=ZOOKEEPER
-Dspark.deploy.zookeeper.url=zk1:2181,zk2:2181,zk3:2181
-Dspark.deploy.zookeeper.dir=/spark
It's working so far.
I'd like to setup a link which will always go to active master UI(I'm using
Spark in Standalone).
I've checked the znode /spark, and it contains
[leader_election, master_status]
I'm assuming that master_status znode will contain ip address of the current
active master, is it true? Because in my case this znode isn't updated after
failover.
And how /spark/leader_election works, because it doesn't contain any data.
Thank you.

Regards,
Akmal