Hi Team,

I'm using Dataframe.insertInto(tableName: String): Unit api for hive table
insertions . I would like to know what happens when out of 500 records, 100
records are inserted and failure occurs at 101th record.

Will 100 records be inserted into Hive or will they rolled back , and any
failure during this method execution will be considered as total dataframe
records failure or partial insertions happen?

Intention of this question to identify if there will be a possibility of
inserting duplicate records, if I reinsert the same file again to Hive
table through this insertInto method.
Thanks