Hi,

The problem has been solved simply by updating the scala sdk version from
incompactible 2.10.x to correct version 2.11.x

________________________________
From: Michael Jay <mich....@outlook.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 9, 2016 10:11:12 PM
To: user@spark.apache.org
Subject: spark 2.0 in intellij

Dear all,

I am Newbie to Spark. Currently I am trying to import the source code of Spark
2.0 as a Module to an existing client project.

I have imported Spark-core, Spark-sql and Spark-catalyst as maven dependencies
in this client project.

During compilation errors as missing SqlBaseParser.java occurred.

After searching online, I found an article in StackOverflow
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/35617277/spark-sql-has-no-sparksqlparser-scala-file-when-compiling-in-intellij-idea
 to solve this issue.

[http://cdn.sstatic.net/Sites/stackoverflow/img/apple-touch-i...@2.png?v=73d79a89bded&a]<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/35617277/spark-sql-has-no-sparksqlparser-scala-file-when-compiling-in-intellij-idea>

Spark SQL has no SparkSqlParser.scala file when compiling
...<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/35617277/spark-sql-has-no-sparksqlparser-scala-file-when-compiling-in-intellij-idea>
stackoverflow.com
I have installed spark-hadoop env in my Red Hat 64. And I also want to read and
write code in spark source code project in intelliJ idea. I have downloaded
spark ...

So I use mvn to build spark 2.0 first and import the
...catalyst/target/generated-sources/antrl4 as a new source folder in the maven
dependency "Spark-catalyst".
Now the problem is that I still got following erros:

Error:scalac: error while loading package, Missing dependency 'bad symbolic
reference. A signature in package.class refers to term annotation
in package org.apache.spark which is not available.
It may be completely missing from the current classpath, or the version on
the classpath might be incompatible with the version used when compiling
package.class.', required by
/home/weiping/workspace/tools/spark-2.0.0/sql/core/target/scala-2.11/classes/org/apache/spark/sql/package.class
Error:scalac: error while loading SparkSession, Missing dependency 'bad
symbolic reference. A signature in SparkSession.class refers to term annotation
in package org.apache.spark which is not available.
It may be completely missing from the current classpath, or the version on
the classpath might be incompatible with the version used when compiling
SparkSession.class.', required by
/home/weiping/workspace/tools/spark-2.0.0/sql/core/target/scala-2.11/classes/org/apache/spark/sql/SparkSession.class
Error:scalac: error while loading RDD, Missing dependency 'bad symbolic
reference. A signature in RDD.class refers to term annotation
in package org.apache.spark which is not available.
It may be completely missing from the current classpath, or the version on
the classpath might be incompatible with the version used when compiling
RDD.class.', required by
/home/weiping/workspace/tools/spark-2.0.0/core/target/scala-2.11/classes/org/apache/spark/rdd/RDD.class
Error:scalac: error while loading JavaRDDLike, Missing dependency 'bad symbolic
reference. A signature in JavaRDDLike.class refers to term annotation
in package org.apache.spark which is not available.
It may be completely missing from the current classpath, or the version on
the classpath might be incompatible with the version used when compiling
JavaRDDLike.class.', required by
/home/weiping/workspace/tools/spark-2.0.0/core/target/scala-2.11/classes/org/apache/spark/api/java/JavaRDDLike.class
Error:scalac: error while loading Dataset, Missing dependency 'bad symbolic
reference. A signature in Dataset.class refers to term annotation
in package org.apache.spark which is not available.
It may be completely missing from the current classpath, or the version on
the classpath might be incompatible with the version used when compiling
Dataset.class.', required by
/home/weiping/workspace/tools/spark-2.0.0/sql/core/target/scala-2.11/classes/org/apache/spark/sql/Dataset.class
Error:scalac: error while loading ColumnName, Missing dependency 'bad symbolic
reference. A signature in ColumnName.class refers to term annotation
in package org.apache.spark which is not available.
It may be completely missing from the current classpath, or the version on
the classpath might be incompatible with the version used when compiling
ColumnName.class.', required by
/home/weiping/workspace/tools/spark-2.0.0/sql/core/target/scala-2.11/classes/org/apache/spark/sql/ColumnName.class
Error:scalac: error while loading Encoder, Missing dependency 'bad symbolic
reference. A signature in Encoder.class refers to term annotation
in package org.apache.spark which is not available.
It may be completely missing from the current classpath, or the version on
the classpath might be incompatible with the version used when compiling
Encoder.class.', required by
/home/weiping/workspace/tools/spark-2.0.0/sql/catalyst/target/scala-2.11/classes/org/apache/spark/sql/Encoder.class

Can anyone help me?

Thank you,
Mic