From:   Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
To:     dhruve ashar <dhruveas...@gmail.com>
Cc:     Aris <arisofala...@gmail.com>, "user@spark.apache.org"
<user@spark.apache.org>
Date:   2016/08/15 06:19
Subject:        Re: Spark 2.0.0 JaninoRuntimeException

Looks like the proposed fix was reverted:

    Revert "[SPARK-15285][SQL] Generated SpecificSafeProjection.apply
method grows beyond 64 KB"

    This reverts commit fa244e5a90690d6a31be50f2aa203ae1a2e9a1cf.

Maybe this was fixed in some other JIRA ?

On Fri, Aug 12, 2016 at 2:30 PM, dhruve ashar <dhruveas...@gmail.com>