Hi Manish

I am specifically looking for something similar to following:

https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.1/apis/common/index.html#accumulators--counters.

Flink has this concept of Accumulators, where user can keep its custom
counters etc.  While the application is executing these counters are
queryable through REST API provided by Flink Monitoring Backend.  This way
you don't have to wait for the program to complete.

Regards
Sumit Chawla