Hi Marco,
All of your suggestions are highly appreciated, whatever you said so far. I
would apply to implement in my code and let you know.

Let me answer your query:
What does your program do?
Palash>> In each hour I am loading many CSV files and then I'm making some
KPI(s) out of them. Finally I am doing some aggregation and inserting into
mongodb from spark.

 you say it runs for 2-3 hours, what is the logic? just processing a huge
amount of data? doing ML ?Palash>> Yes you are right whatever I'm processing it
should not take much time. Initially my processing was taking only 5 minutes as
I was using all cores running only one application. When I created more
separate spark applications for handling delayed data loading and implementing
more use cases with parallel run, I started facing the error randomly. And due
to separate resource distribution among four parallel spark application to run
in parallel now some task is taking longer time than usual. But still it should
not take 2-3 hours time...

Currently whole applications are running in a development environment where we
have only two VM cluster and I will migrate to production platform by next
week. I will let you know if there is any improvement over there.

 I'd say break down your application..  reduce functionality , run and see
outcome. then add more functionality, run and see again.
Palash>> Macro as I'm not very good in Spark. It would be helpful for me if you
provide some example of reduce functionality. Cause I'm using Spark data frame,
join data frames, use SQL statement to manipulate KPI(s). Here How could I
apply reduce functionality?

 Thanks & Best Regards,
Palash Gupta